I am reading what I think is a revolutionary book about living the abundant life in Christ. I love being a Christian and I love being serious about it. I love challenging people to go deeper in their relationship and walk with the Lord.
Why should we be content with the status quo when Jesus Himself promised us life and that more abundantly?!! Do we really believe He can give us the fullest and most satisfying life? He can! And He does!
www.aholyexperience.com and her book is One Thousand Gifts: A Dare To Live Fully Right Where You Are. Get it!
I am hoping to consistently post my list of 1000's of God's gifts to me on an ongoing basis. I hope it will cause me to see His hand always around me and encourage you to do the same if you don't already.
Thank You, God, for...
1. painful twisted ankles forgotten because Christmas excitement and Jesus' hope is overwhelming.
3. suction cup balls stuck to the side of the shower reminding me that there is new and young enthusiastic life within these four walls.
4. Bibles in prison cells that forever change lives without a preacher.
5. hot cider vapors consuming my face in the cold early sunrise-y morning as I sit near the window with my Bible in my lap loving the cactus and mountain view.
6. unopened Christmas packages promising that the receiver will soon occupy my home.
More to come!