Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Sabo

So, I've found this new "artist" that I feel a little uncomfortable about liking, but he's edgy, non-p.c, and pretty much right on.

"You're almost seeing what happened in the beginning of World War II happening right in front of you.  ...It could very easily be happening again...  A young Jewish guy was telling me - because I did these Obama Hitler flags -  he's like, 'Oh, you can't compare Obama to Hitler.'  And I said, 'Well, see the problem is when you put Hitler on this unreachable pedestal that makes it that much more likely that another Hitler's gonna come in from the back door.'  And he said, 'Well, it offends me because my grandfather escaped from a concentration camp and Obama hasn't done anything near what Hitler has done.'  I said, 'No, he hasn't...yet. And let's hope that he doesn't.  I don't mean to offend your grandfather, but what I'm trying to do is to keep his keep his grandson from suffering the same fate.'"  ~Sabo
Brilliantly said.


See his interview with Glenn Beck here.  He's been "vandalizing" the L.A. area and taking it by storm.

Warning: his images are graphic and offensive to many.

No comments:

Post a Comment