Sunday, December 12, 2010

Reindeer Marshmallow Pops

My sister just made these super cute things with her boys.  How in the world can you eat something so darn adorable?!  Haven't tried these myself yet, but they were so darling, I had to share.  Enjoy!

My nephews, Carter & Lucas.  
From my sis:  We used the Wilton Candy Melts (follow the instructions on the back to melt them). Put the lollipop sticks in the marshmallows, dip them in the melted chocolate and place on top of pretzels on wax paper. Put cinnamon on. Let chocolate set. Use remainder of chocolate to "glue" white chocolate chips and a little bit of the melted chocolate for the eyes. The boys had a blast making them!


1 comment:

  1. They were super easy to make... even my three-year-old could do them!

    Here's a link to the instructions: http://www.makenmold.com/Create/Projects/Christmas.aspx

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete