Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Planned Parenthood stats I just came across

Chew on this:

  • More than 324,000 innocent lives are killed every year by this, America's largest abortion provider.
  • Last year, PP received $363 million from taxpayers (yes, that means you!) - more than 1/3  of its total budget.


Seems like someone needs to be defunded.  

As I recently wrote to a friend, "Taxpayers who are religiously and morally against abortion should not be forced to pay for it.  If I pay for the death of someone, I am a murderer. By using taxpayer dollars to fund Planned Parenthood, I am being forced to sin.  I have enough sin and mistakes to worry about without having the government force me into it."



(Stats from Concerned Women for America Legislative Action Committee)

No comments:

Post a Comment