Monday, March 5, 2012

Liberty Treehouse

Liberty Treehouse!

Our new favorite show!   Check out www.gbtv.com and try the 14-day free trial to see if you want to commit.  But, we are loving this show.  (GBTV also has a reality show, Independence U.S.A., about a family attempting to live off the grid, a news show, and other stuff.)   In the last 3 days, we've learned about Benjamin Franklin, Benjamin Rush, the brain, bullying/forgiveness, Leap Year, the walk-along glider and ScienceToymaker.com...and the list goes on.

This is a great home school friendly (but really all-types-of-kids friendly) show.  I'm totally incorporating this into my daily home school schedule.  It airs every day at 4:30 pm, and you can archive all the shows from the beginning.  I accessed it a couple of months ago to teach my kids about the economy.  And they love it!  So do I!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment