Tuesday, May 21, 2013

This world exhausts me



Tornadoes, the compromising/borderline heretical church, illegals that are given privilege, good and decent families deported for no reason, government scams and cover-ups and lies, the killing of a million unborn and innocent babies every year (3000 today)...
Oh, this world is not my home.
When I am overwhelmed, lead me to the Rock that is higher than I.
For the sufferings of this world are not worthy to be compared to the glory that will be revealed in us.
Jesus, Abba - I love Your Word.  It is life and peace and truth.  An anchor for my anxious heart.

Praying for Moore, OK, today.  The devastation from its tornado is challenging to comprehend.  But I love seeing the stories of miracles and kind-hearted Americans and Christians and churches who are desperate to help.  I want to help and I want to raise helpers.  To be people that run into danger when everyone is running out - all for the sake of one who might be saved.  To be people who swiftly and tirelessly move and dig and uncover so that a frightened one can see light, can have hope, can live.


No comments:

Post a Comment