Thursday, June 23, 2011

wise children are a delight.

"The father of the righteous will greatly rejoice, 
and he who begets a wise child will delight in him."
~Proverbs 23:24



Father, 
Thank You so much for my precious boys.  
As I see the awful strife a foolish child can bring.  I just want to thank you for two boys whose hearts are Yours; who want to please us and You...even at this young age.  Help us to guide them well in all truth.  How much we need You.
Please cause my children to have hearts fully devoted to You and unwavering.  Standing up against a perverse and foolish culture.  Not caring if they are the only ones.  Help me to impart that two these two precious souls.  Help me to be the same so I can lead by example.  No compromise.  No turning back.  No giving up.  Doing what's hard for the eternal glory of Your pleasure and presence.
Amen.

2 comments: