Friday, March 11, 2011

Been there, done that!

Sorry I haven't written much.  I have a lot on my mind just no time to sit and write it.  Maybe during next week's vacation. :)
But here are some fun photos of our recent outings.  Enjoy!  And thanks for checking in!

Brandon on Palm Canyon Trail.
One of many hikes we have recently taken around our beautiful desert.
Our lovely friends, the Kottman's, were visiting from England
and Matt shot this pic of B.

________________

The boys at the Reuben H. Fleet Science Museum in Balboa Park.
________________

Sweet mom, Anne, and precious grandma, Debie at the Conference.
Mommies: Tina & Tiffany.
I've known Tina since I was 13 years old. 
We had a wonderful time when Sally Clarkson came to Irvine for the latest Mom Heart Conference.  She asked me to share a little bit about my time at the Intensive in Colorado for the moms that may be considering going to a future Intensive.  I was soooo nervous, but it all went well.  Praise the Lord.
_________________
On our way to Orange County for President's Day, we made a stop at Pirate's Cove in Corona Del Mar. I told the boys not to get wet.  Yeah, that was funny!  Good thing I had a change of clothes in the car!
Nukka, a Malamute having a great time at the beach.


______________

For President's Day, we attended a fun event at the Nixon Presidential Library.  George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Abraham Lincoln, and Teddy Roosevelt were there to meet us!  My precious friend, Jeannie, let us crash at her house the night before.

Jeannie & I and a portion of the Berlin Wall.
_______________
Si's little sleepy friend.
We had lunch at The Red Ocotillo with my bother-in-law
and the boys found this little guy who fell asleep in Si's hand.
Altogether now:  "Aaaaaaawwww!" 

_______________
We finally made it to the snow.  Cuyamaca Mountain.


Life is a vapor!  Enjoy it!

1 comment:

  1. I love seeing these pictures. My favorite is the one of you with your boys -- so beautiful. Your ocean looks much warmer than ours does!
    Miss you.

    ReplyDelete