Friday, January 28, 2011

"Shades of Blue" by Karen Kingsbury

This is fantastic fiction.

I've never read Karen Kingsbury before and I know I will be reading more from her.

Her record of the effects of Post-Abortion Syndrome (PAS) are incredibly accurate.  I had trouble believing that she hadn't suffered through it herself.  She also was able to write about such a dark and depressing subject in a really non-depressing way.  She was thorough in regard to the effects of abortion to all  possibly involved or affected.  Amazing.

This has to be one of my very favorite books.  Read it!  Buy a few copies and give them as gifts.  This not only is a great story, but there is a deeper, more noble cause and it is that the truth of abortion must be exposed and women must find healing.  Sharing this book is a really casual, non-condemning, non-judgmental way to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment