Homosexual Agenda in Public Schools is rampant and we must be on our guard especially if you have children or grandchildren in the public school system. (via Citizen Link, www.truetolerance.org)
Kevin Jennings, Obama’s “Safe Schools” Czar appointee is the founder of GLSEN (Gay, Lesbian, Straight Education Network ).
- Look on the school district’s website, go to the library section, punch in key terms in search function (i.e. homosexuality, gay, lesbian, gender identity, sexual orientation, etc.) Here are some book titles are being given to children.
- Be conscious the agenda being in the disguise of innocent-sounding names such as: “bully prevention,” “tolerance lessons,” “diversity,” "non name-calling week," “safe schools week,” etc.
- Bookmark www.truetolerance.org. There are some great ideas of how to address this issue in your child’s school in a loving & fact-based way.
Ground Zero Mosque…while the 1st Amendment allows this mosque to be built so long as it is done legally (and no one is sure it is), there is a huge sensitivity issue. (via American Center for Law & Justice, One News Now)
1.) The intent of the mosque and it’s location is shady as well as 2.) the Imam’s federally funded (your tax dollars) trip to promote tolerance of Islam in Middle Eastern countries (I thought they were already tolerant of their own religion) and the question is whether or not he will make this a fund-raising/mosque-promoting trip even though he is not supposed to. 3.) Also, the ACLJ has just filed a lawsuit regarding the landmark status of the building currently at the proposed mosque location.
- Sign the petition to stop the Ground Zero Mosque at www.ACLJ.org.
- Stay informed. There are many unanswered questions that we need to know the truth about.
Parental Rights Amendment/U.N. Convention on the Rights of the Child. These two are the antithesis of each other. The Parental Rights Amendment would grant parents the right to raise their own children as
they see fit without government or international law being able to infringe upon that right. The CRC would give the U.N. the authority to intervene in the raising of your children.
UPDATE: The U.N. recently held a conference in Mexico where they promoted “universal access for reproductive health” in honor of The International Year for Youth. See one the shocking brochures they handed out. Just another incredulous attack on the family by the U.N. (via www.parentalrights.org)
- Spread the word. Tell everyone you know to sign the Parental Rights petition.
- Contact your and any Representative (after all this affects each of us) and urge them to co-sponsor the Parental Rights Amendment (H.J. Res. 42). If he/she has already agreed to co-sponsor, thank them. The list of co-sponsors can be found here.
- In Borrego, contact Congressman Duncan Hunter at (202) 225-5672. (Congressman Hunter has already agreed to co-sponsor.)
- Call your 2 Senators and urge them to vote against the UNCRC, and to co-sponsor SR519.
- In California, call: Barbara Boxer – (202) 224-3553, fax: (202) 228-3865; & Dianne Feinstein - (202) 224-3841, fax: (202) 228-3954
Proposition 8 is a majority-voted amendment to the California Constitution that defines marriage as between one man and one woman. (via www.citizenlink.com, www.boston.com - Judge Vaughn Walker op-ed)
Prop 8 was overturned by a left activist, gay judge. It is now on it’s way to the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals and then to the Supreme Court.
An indefinite hold on new same-sex marriages in California is in effect as Prop 8 makes it’s way through the appeal process.
- Show love to homosexuals. They are dealing with sin…like all of us.
- Keep your own marriage healthy and strong, and within God’s design.
*To find your congressmen, go to www.govtrack.us. Once you find your congressman, click on their website and there should be a contact tab on the home page.
“Act as if it’s all up to you; Pray as if it’s all up to Him.”