- Nehemiah 1:11 O Lord, I beseech Thee, let now Thine ear be attentive to the prayer of Thy servant, and to the prayer of Thy servants, who desire to fear Thy name: and prosper, I pray Thee, Thy servant this day, and grant him mercy in the sight of this man. For I was the king's cupbearer.
- Psalm 1:1-3 Blessed is the man that walks not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor stands in the path of sinners, nor sits in the seat of the scornful. But his delight is in the law of the Lord; and in His law he meditates day and night. And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that brings forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither, and whatsoever he does shall prosper.
- Psalm 40:8 I delight to do Thy will, O my God: yea, Thy law is within my heart.
- Psalm 111:2 The works of the Lord are great, sought out of all them that have pleasure therein.
- Jeremiah 15:16 Thy words were found and I did eat them; and Thy word was unto me the joy and rejoicing of mine heart: for I am called by They name.
She studies God's Word and knows it. His Word brings her joy and satisfaction. Because she knows Scripture, she knows what to do to please the Lord, and she does it, deepening her satisfaction. She also keeps herself from the influences of the world which would otherwise draw her away from contentment.Be blessed in His Word and in prayer,